Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico products

I was curious if I subscribe to myfico do I get copies of my reports every 30 days or do I get one annually? 

I had a preiious credit monitoring service that gave me alerts and all 3 reports every 30 days but was dissatisfied with service. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My fico products

Oh OK IC so pick the Myfico product of your choice and select a credit monitoring service to go with that. From there you go ahead and when you get alerts from the monitoring service you pull the report and see the results. So Myfico just kinda works hand in hand with a monitoring service except you can get real reports and real scores not the FAKOS
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

ace_f wrote:

I was curious if I subscribe to myfico do I get copies of my reports every 30 days or do I get one annually? 

I had a preiious credit monitoring service that gave me alerts and all 3 reports every 30 days but was dissatisfied with service. 

MyFICO offers a couple different monitoring products. One is myFICO Quarterly Monitoring which pulls a new TU report and score every 3 months. The other monitoring product is ScoreWatch. SW monitors EQ only and will alert you to major changes. You also get two free EQ reports per year with that service. Unfortunately, there is no monitoring service for EX.

There is no consistent product that monitors all three, yet alone offer a chance to order reports on a frequent basis. I'd personally recommend subscribing to a CMS like creditchecktotal. If you see any major changes to a report, then pull your corresponding FICO score and report to track the changes to score.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh OK IC so pick the Myfico product of your choice and select a credit monitoring service to go with that. From there you go ahead and when you get alerts from the monitoring service you pull the report and see the results. So Myfico just kinda works hand in hand with a monitoring service except you can get real reports and real scores not the FAKOS
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.