Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico scorewatch

tag
Vic2186
Established Member

My fico scorewatch

Will my fico score watch update me on my TU fico score also by alerts or only equifax?i have not recieved any alerts also in a bit and I have my target score set on my current score any help?

i checked all the stickys also

Starting Score: 649
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
HiLine
Blogger

Re: My fico scorewatch

Message 2 of 29
Vic2186
Established Member

What about the alerts ?im not recieving any.

Message 3 of 29
HiLine
Blogger

Message 4 of 29
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Vic2186 wrote:

What about the alerts ?im not recieving any.

Ditto to the above. What changed on your EQ CR to warrant a change (e.g. balance increase, new TL, new inquiry, etc.)? In the post here, you mentioned it's been a couple of days since your last alert. What's changed in the past couple?

BTW, depending on where you are at with EQ and where you are at credit-wise (e.g. rebuilding or coasting into the credit sunset), you can go days, weeks, months without any alerts. When I first started on here I had dozen plus baddies and lots of changes happening and I was getting alerts almost daily it seemed. Years later, my credit stabilized and went months without a single alert because nothing was happening on EQ. 

Message 5 of 29
Vic2186
Established Member

no alerts from paying down CC and removing baddie...i have it set on my current target score..also how may score power reports do  i get?i got ne when i signed up witch gave me my score then it states to get a 30 percent dicount..dont i get another free score power report or only 1

Message 6 of 29
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Vic2186 wrote:

no alerts from paying down CC and removing baddie...i have it set on my current target score..also how may score power reports do  i get?i got ne when i signed up witch gave me my score then it states to get a 30 percent dicount..dont i get another free score power report or only 1

What day did the balances drop and the baddie drop?

SW doesn't give out alerts for dropped balances or dropped baddies. It does monitor your EQ fICO but the EQ FICO is only monitored every 7-10 days, provided nothing triggers a credit alert. As of a couple of days ago it hasn't updated on EQ so give it a week or so. It's good that you set the target score to your current score. If and when it changes, immediately reset that target to your new score. 

SW provides two reports with the first being automatically used when you first subscribe. I think you should see the last and final available if you didn't pull another report.

Message 7 of 29
Vic2186
Established Member

i only got one scorepower report and i have to pay for it..it gave me my fico score when i got the score watch then it stated i haf to pay for the next.can you help me out with this as im suppose to get two for free?

Message 8 of 29
Vic2186
Established Member

let me know guys

Message 9 of 29
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Mods don't have access to your acct info so we're of little help other than throwing out ideas. I'd certainly call them on Monday. Just a thought: are in using SW while in the free trial, or have you been paying monthly/annually for a while now?

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.