Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO part of government shutdown?

tag
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

MyFICO part of government shutdown?

Is myfico part of the government shutdown? I havent gotten a ScoreWatch update in weeks and according to my reports there has been TONS of changes!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFICO part of government shutdown?

Thank goodness FICO isn't affiliated with the gov't. 

Message 2 of 7
James82
Regular Contributor

Score Watch has been a little delayed for me lately but nothing too bad. 1-2 days tops and when it does update it actually posts the date when the update was, usually a few days prior.

Starting Score: EQ 574 - 08.28.13
High Score: EQ 714 (10/18/13) EX 686 (1/6/14) TU 664 (1/6/14)
Current Score: EQ 686 - EX ____- TU ____

Message 3 of 7
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

Will send your concern about the lack of updates to the development team.

But no, we are not part of the government shutdown. As well, the potential downgrade for the US from the Credit Rating Agencies may not impact consumer credit scores.

Message 4 of 7
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Thanks, mikeC
Message 5 of 7
4rmMiami2SC

Are these really my real Fico scores?? New here and been on a goose chase look8ng for my real scores. Must say the ones I got here are way way better then all the others.. thanks for ur time
Message 6 of 7
Mike_C
Administrator Emeritus

They are real FICO scores from FICO. However, different lenders value different aspects of the scores from the 3 bureaus. As such, you did get a real FICO score, but the score your Auto Lender sees may be different from the score your Mortgage Lender sees.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.