Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico 10 Day "FREE" Trial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico 10 Day "FREE" Trial

I signed up for this 10 day trial knowing it said there was a 3 month minimum subscription afterwards at $14.95/mo. The main reason I signed up was to do a one time check on my credit score. The next day, I requested that this free trial be canceled via e-mail so I could avoid this 3 month subscription totalling $45. So today after looking at my bank statement it looks like I just got charged $14.95 for something I thought I canceled. Now I'm going to end up paying $45 for something I didn't even want, this is just great. Way to just be decieving and take my money myFico. Thanks. To make it better, I never even recieved a response to my request to cancel.. never again will I use this crap for anything. It would have been cheaper to just buy a one time score from one of the many places there are to buy it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico 10 Day "FREE" Trial

My wife just signed up for a free trial today, and just canceled it and got confimation.  I was careful to make sure I knew exactly how to cancel before she completely signed up.  I do agree, however, that myFICO should make it a little more clear for people that want to cancel.  For anybody else looking for the cancelation link, here it is:

https://www.myfico.com/help/contactus.aspx

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand...

you said you signed up and you knew there was a minimum of a 3 month requirement... and you are upset because you were charged for the term you knew was required? 

If you did not know.. that is one thing... or you recived a FAKO score... instead of FICO score... I could understand your unsatisfaction. 

but you knew what the requirement was...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you read the entire thing correctly you would see that I am upset because I requested to cancel the free subscription a day after I had been using it and it was never cancelled. I KNEW I had to cancel it before 10 days and I did that, but it was never cancelled. 

Message 4 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you read the entire thing correctly you would see that I am upset because I requested to cancel the free subscription a day after I had been using it and it was never cancelled. I KNEW I had to cancel it before 10 days and I did that, but it was never cancelled. 

You aren't really choosing the best mediums.   If you want to cancel, find the cancellation link which I posted above.  If you think you were unfairly charged and are trying to get a credit, then you should call myFICO customer support and talk to someone in real time.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.