Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Success Stories?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Success Stories?

So lots of times on forums you hear horror stories of bad things happening. It's just human nature. I'm wondering if anyone here has any good success stories using MyFico, thigs like being able to work to rebuild credit, stopping identity theft and mitigating fraud damage, that sort of thing. I'd also like to comment that the help I got on the phone was very useful - the girl was very nice, couldn't get her name. Just the kind of person who can help in difficult and stressful situations. (Mine was just a quick question.) The call center in Iowa is pretty nice.

Message Edited by maxcoveri on 09-21-2007 03:45 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Success Stories?

Thanks for the link! BTW, does anyone know what this stuff about "waiting a month to get an alert for a new account being opened" is? I read someone post that, and it honestly spooked the crap out of me and made me a bit nervous about using this service. I'm planning on opening a line of credit soon, and I'm interested to see how long it takes for myFICO to acknowledge the credit line.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.