Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico has me Pissed today!

tag
wowchad
New Contributor

MyFico has me Pissed today!

Back in July I decided to purchase a year of ScoreWatch, yesterday they cancelled me and only refunded 50%!

Looking for info on HIPPA I stumbled across consumercompare, read the details of all monitoring services and saw that MyFico has an annual autorenewal that I wanted to cancel. No problem I just sent an email into MyFico asking them to remove that "feature"

Well instead they cancelled me without explaining that's the only way to cancel the renewal was to cancel my entire subscription.

So this morning I call and talk to a supervisor would gives me a little more fair refund and tells me to simply re-subscribe...OK no problem I'll do that except the 25% off promo ran out YESTERDAY!

The super gives me a discount code to appease me but when I enter it it's only 10%Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: MyFico has me Pissed today!

wowchad wrote:

Back in July I decided to purchase a year of ScoreWatch, yesterday they cancelled me and only refunded 50%!

Looking for info on HIPPA I stumbled across consumercompare, read the details of all monitoring services and saw that MyFico has an annual autorenewal that I wanted to cancel. No problem I just sent an email into MyFico asking them to remove that "feature"

Well instead they cancelled me without explaining that's the only way to cancel the renewal was to cancel my entire subscription.

So this morning I call and talk to a supervisor would gives me a little more fair refund and tells me to simply re-subscribe...OK no problem I'll do that except the 25% off promo ran out YESTERDAY!

The super gives me a discount code to appease me but when I enter it it's only 10%Smiley Mad

Sounds like the customer service rep misunderstood your request, wowchad. As you said, earlier today you were given an additional 25% refund, so that you've now received a 75% refund, which sounds right for the amount of time you had use of the subscription. Sorry for this misunderstanding and that the 25% off promo ran out.

Here's my suggestion on how to reorder and get the 25% off: Order SW using this link. Use the 10% off promo code and complete your order.  Then send me a private message and I'll see what I can do about getting you the additional discount.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 3
wowchad
New Contributor

Re: MyFico has me Pissed today!

Thanks, I appreciate that Barry.

I was going to just wait until the 25% Promo came around again since I just pulled my report and score a couple days ago, but I may take you up on your offer. Chad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.