Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico hasn't updated since Feb 4th

tag
vizon
Regular Contributor

Re: MyFico hasn't updated since Feb 4th

Well that means I will take further action since MyFico isn't complying.

It is absolutely not my obligation to read a forum thread to know what I was purchasing. I read the product information page very thoroughly and I am not getting what was offered. It clearly states "Monitors your credit report at Equifax on a daily basis and your FICO® score on a weekly basis".

The service is worthless to me if I am not getting my score. I will continue to take proper routes to get this sorted since the company offering the service isn't fulfilling what I read on the details page.

Message 11 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: MyFico hasn't updated since Feb 4th

@vizon wrote:

Well that means I will take further action since MyFico isn't complying.

It is absolutely not my obligation to read a forum thread to know what I was purchasing. I read the product information page very thoroughly and I am not getting what was offered. It clearly states "Monitors your credit report at Equifax on a daily basis and your FICO® score on a weekly basis".

The service is worthless to me if I am not getting my score. I will continue to take proper routes to get this sorted since the company offering the service isn't fulfilling what I read on the details page.

Do what you need to, vizon.  And sorry you're not satisfied.  But the fact remains that you were not promised a weekly score.

-Barry

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.