Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico Premiere 3B ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Myfico Premiere 3B ?

Well I just renewed my 3b coz I wanted a updated report last week and scores. They actually refunded me 6 dollars coz it didn't go the whole month. I guess they prorated it which was nice of them. And the new subscription was just started so I guess there accounts department is going to love me lol. Side note. They gave me 96 hours to make my descion. I'm deff. Taking it
Message 21 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!
Message 22 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a lot of money, but you're not just getting the four reports for the Premier.  You're getting score updates and access to how many other scoring models?- for mortgage, auto and  bank- for all CBs.  I don't think any of the free or lower cost products provide all of this.

Yup, I agree with you entirely.  You get twelve reports with the Premier, which is far better than the Ultimate.  That why I was saying that the Premier is arguably a good deal whereas (in my opinion) the Ultimate (with its four reports) has lost its value.

And its not just the credit reports in themselves.  With the Premier you get that huge family of scores every month.  That three times as often as you get them with the Ultimate. 

Even with those improvements, the myFICO products would be at serious risk if they hadn't made the decision to offer FICO 9 in the last year.  That was another smart decision -- nice way to retain their fan base.  No inexpensive way to get access to your FICO 9's that I know of.

PS.  And yes, you are entirely right I am the bad-ass of cheapitude.  Something I suppose I should work on.

Message 23 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It is a lot of money, but you're not just getting the four reports for the Premier.  You're getting score updates and access to how many other scoring models?- for mortgage, auto and  bank- for all CBs.  I don't think any of the free or lower cost products provide all of this.

Yup, I agree with you entirely.  You get twelve reports with the Premier, which is far better than the Ultimate.  That why I was saying that the Premier is arguably a good deal whereas (in my opinion) the Ultimate (with its four reports) has lost its value.

And its not just the credit reports in themselves.  With the Premier you get that huge family of scores every month.  That three times as often as you get them with the Ultimate. 

Even with those improvements, the myFICO products would be at serious risk if they hadn't made the decision to offer FICO 9 in the last year.  That was another smart decision -- nice way to retain their fan base.  No inexpensive way to get access to your FICO 9's that I know of.

PS.  And yes, you are entirely right I am the bad-ass of cheapitude.  Something I suppose I should work on.

LOL!  Yes.You.Are!  Not a bad trait to have, I might add.

Yeah, I realized after I posted, that you did give a thumbs up to the Premier, but I knew you would point that out again in case I missed it. Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a feeling, myFico may be adding new products in the near future - or maybe atleast offering back the monthly subscription on a regular basis. I would die for a weekly subscription package if it didn't cost an arm and a leg!
Message 25 of 42
Aahz
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

I should have been clearer when I posted, but I was thinking in terms of the possibility that the rep could have been incorrect. That can happen with any company.

We know that people have been unsuccessful at purchasing Premier 3B if they already have a current myFICO product. But since in the timespan since the previous discussion, we don't have a report regarding what actually happens when someone tries from scratch.

I don't see any harm if the OP wants to give it a shot. Smiley Happy

I was going to cancel Ultimate and sign up for Premier for the monthly 3B, but they told me it's not available. If anyone without a current sub does successfully get premier, I will be calling them back. I'd even pay the extra $10/month!!

I called on 4/10 to cancel my Ultimate 3B subscription.

It expired on 4/11.

I successfully signed up for Premier 3B today 4/12 via the link above without problem.

Message 26 of 42
EW800
Valued Contributor

@Aahz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

I should have been clearer when I posted, but I was thinking in terms of the possibility that the rep could have been incorrect. That can happen with any company.

We know that people have been unsuccessful at purchasing Premier 3B if they already have a current myFICO product. But since in the timespan since the previous discussion, we don't have a report regarding what actually happens when someone tries from scratch.

I was going to cancel Ultimate and sign up for Premier for the monthly 3B, but they told me it's not available. If anyone without a current sub does successfully get premier, I will be calling them back. I'd even pay the extra $10/month!!

It expired on 4/11.

I successfully signed up for Premier 3B today 4/12 via the link above without problem.

Argh...  I have been SO tempted to do just that, however I fear that it would not work for whatever reason, and I would then be without the years of history (which the more I think about it, probably would not be that big of deal...)  

I have called MyFICO and very politely BEGGED to be moved to the Premier, however they flat out will not budge.  I truly hope that in the coming months that MyFICO will expand their products, or open up the Premier possibility.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 27 of 42
Aahz
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@Aahz wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@HeavenOhio wrote:

It expired on 4/11.

Argh...  I have been SO tempted to do just that, however I fear that it would not work for whatever reason, and I would then be without the years of history (which the more I think about it, probably would not be that big of deal...)  

I have called MyFICO and very politely BEGGED to be moved to the Premier, however they flat out will not budge.  I truly hope that in the coming months that MyFICO will expand their products, or open up the Premier possibility.  

I didn't lose any history in the changeover.  I had already downloaded all of my reports as PDFs so while they're no longer in my account I still have all of them.

All of my alerts are still available and my FICO Score 8 Timeline still goes back to July 2011.

http://www.philaahzophy.com/images/NotLost.jpg

Message 28 of 42
EW800
Valued Contributor

A question for those that have cancelled and signed up again for the 3B Premier, if I may....

I just called and cancelled.  After I cancelled, I attempted to sign up for he 3B Premier, however I got messages indicating that there is already an account with my e-mail address and SSN.  I assume this is because my account is still active through tomorrow, when my original subscription is up.   After tomorrow, when the original subscription is up, is it likely that I won't run into the issue with the existing e-mail address  and SSN?  

Thanks!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 29 of 42
Aahz
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

A question for those that have cancelled and signed up again for the 3B Premier, if I may....

I just called and cancelled.  After I cancelled, I attempted to sign up for he 3B Premier, however I got messages indicating that there is already an account with my e-mail address and SSN.  I assume this is because my account is still active through tomorrow, when my original subscription is up.   After tomorrow, when the original subscription is up, is it likely that I won't run into the issue with the existing e-mail address  and SSN?  

Thanks!  

You don't need to make a new account.  You lost log in to your existing account and then order a new subscription.

In fact, if you were to make a new account then that would cause you to lose your history.

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.