Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3B Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New 3B Report

I signed up for myfico 3B monthly on 1/1, so it states that i should be able to pull a new report 2/1 today.  When i'm on my page, it only shows that i can pull reports for a 20% discount?  Which is more than my monthly fee is.   Where do i go on the main page to pull a report? 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Re: New 3B Report

Well, there's the $30 subscription that lets you pull every 90 days. Then there's the $40 subscription that lets you pull every 30.  You may have signed up for the 90 day subscription - or - the link to pull your 3B may show up later today or early tomorrow morning.

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Well, there's the $29.99 subscription that lets you pull every 90 days. Then there's the $39.99 subscription that lets you pull every 30.  You may have signed up for the 90 day subscription - or - the link to pull your 3B may show up later today or early tomorrow morning.

Thanks, it may just not be showing yet.  I did the 39 for monthly, so i'll just wait for the link to show up Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

I just upgraded myself and realized I won't be able to pull until February 27th. What do you think is the best time to pull a report to see any and all potential changes? First of the month or few days after?

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just happened to add mine that day.  i would say it would be after the majority of your credit report so you can see what it shows i guess. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Well, there's the $30 subscription that lets you pull every 90 days. Then there's the $40 subscription that lets you pull every 30.  You may have signed up for the 90 day subscription - or - the link to pull your 3B may show up later today or early tomorrow morning.

I got an email and it was there.. i was just impatient Smiley Happy

Thanks again. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.