Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Design?

tag
Mshellt
New Contributor

New Design?

First off, THANK YOU for helping me raise my score so quickly. The information offered by this service and the knowledgeable helpful people on the message boards has been a life-saver. My scores have dramatically risen over the past 4 months based on the advice of the product itself and from forum members. Any time they fell a little, I was quickly alerted and empowered to fix the problem. But I have a complaint Smiley Tongue (Just a tiny one!) : I don't like the new layout. It works, but I thought the last one was easier on the eyes and simpler to navigate and more intuitive. I filled out the little pop-up survey asking for feedback, but it didn't ask about the new design so I thought I'd just post my two cents. 

Starting Score: 630
Current Score:Equifax: 776 TransUnion: 746 Experian: 747

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
-JR
Established Member

Re: New Design?

Overall I like the site.  I don't much like change, but the site now seems faster, and a bit easier to navigate.  My only complaint now is that the top bar where it says "myFICO" and the five tabs to the right appear at the top of the screen regardless of how far down I scroll.  It's a mental thing and I realize I don't need the whole screen, but cluttering up my screen like that is kind of annoying.

Current Cards:
Khols $300, Avenue $280, Capital One $500

EQ: 632 (myFICO)
EX: 594 (myFICO)
TU: 644 (Credit Karma FAKO)
Message 2 of 24
keithB
Established Contributor

I HATE the new look.  It slows my machine down and crashes bunches.  Sure I may have an older machine but I'm not getting one to look at MyFico - I will simply cancel the services as they are useless to me now.

Message 3 of 24
Mshellt
New Contributor

I HATE the new look.  It slows my machine down and crashes bunches.  Sure I may have an older machine but I'm not getting one to look at MyFico - I will simply cancel the services as they are useless to me now.

Give it a chance first. The new format has only been out for a day (maybe two?) and maybe there is something making it slow on your system that they will fix. The new "look" contains new features too like the credit simulator. I'm still clicking around and learning the new features. Not to knock on wood, but it hasn't crashed my system and I'm using a 5 year old computer.

Starting Score: 630
Current Score:Equifax: 776 TransUnion: 746 Experian: 747

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 24
EW800
Valued Contributor

I agree!  We should give it a chance.  No doubt their IT guys are working on the slow/crash issues.  I see this as a good change, as long as the score alert functions work as they should.  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 5 of 24
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@keithB wrote:

I HATE the new look.  It slows my machine down and crashes bunches.  Sure I may have an older machine but I'm not getting one to look at MyFico - I will simply cancel the services as they are useless to me now.

Hey KeithB, we're aware of the issue and are tirelessly working to get it fixed. We are sorry to see you go, and hope that you'll wait for us to smooth out the glitches. 

Message 6 of 24
Kelsey_H
Former myFICO Employee

@Mshellt wrote:
I HATE the new look.  It slows my machine down and crashes bunches.  Sure I may have an older machine but I'm not getting one to look at MyFico - I will simply cancel the services as they are useless to me now.

Give it a chance first. The new format has only been out for a day (maybe two?) and maybe there is something making it slow on your system that they will fix. The new "look" contains new features too like the credit simulator. I'm still clicking around and learning the new features. Not to knock on wood, but it hasn't crashed my system and I'm using a 5 year old computer.

Thanks Mschellt. We launched yesterday evening and are working on fixing the glitches as quickly as possible. It's true we added new features - and three brand new products! Check out product comparison page (click on "compare our products" at the top). You'll see we've added FICO 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring, FICO Identity Basic and FICO Identity Ultimate. 

Message 7 of 24
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

i LOVE the new layout! the site was starting to look so dated and needed a serious makeover. it did crash my ipad however but i'm sure it will work itself out soon. there a zero issues on the iMac.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joining the conversation a little bit late, but I"m Karin and a myFICO team member. We've completed some performance tuning and it appears that the load times have greatly improved. Cat Happy

Message 9 of 24
EW800
Valued Contributor

Thanks, Karin!  I do see significant improvement from this morning.  Thank you!  

Per the screenshot below, under "Your Subscription", it is only showing Equifax under FICO Score Monitoring.  This would be an error, correct?  After purchasing the upgrade, it should show all three CRA's correct?    Thanks again!  

MyFico SW.jpg

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.