Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New User (gone user)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New User (gone user)

So I order a one time FICO score from you guys.

You say, make sure you have all the info! You won't get a second chance!

Then you ask me I think 5 questions.

3 about a mortgage I never had (I JUST ran a free credit report, it's not on there).

One about a phone number I haven't had for 20 years.

This does not instill much confidence in your products that you can't even get basic information about me correct...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New User (gone user)

Security questions are usually not created by the website but through a third party service such as Lexis Nexis. Pull your LN report to see.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the Information.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Security questions are usually not created by the website but through a third party service such as Lexis Nexis. Pull your LN report to see.

That’s absolutely the case.  I too have had issues with security questions such as where does a brother that I don’t have by the name they give lives or what is the number of the house I lived in on in Park Avenue in NYC.  Never lived anywhere in NY and it’s actually an address that my ex wife lives at.  We were divorced 30 years ago.  All mistakes due to LN and that is what MF uses as well.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.