Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Alert! - Need help with FICO!

tag
chipou
New Visitor

Newbie Alert! - Need help with FICO!

Hey! I'm new to this website (obviously), this being my first post. I'm sort of new to this whole credit deal, with my first card being not even a year old. I'm pretty young, and I've wanted to get started with establishing credit early. Basically, it makes more sense to pay with my card when I'm already going to pay with cash AND wrack up some reward points in the process. 

I bought the basic 4.95/mo dealio for this website, tried to access my FICO score, but I've gotten an error, and now it will not let me retry. All of the information they provided with me was incorrect. Could it have to deal with me moving into a new place literally less than a month ago? I just need help, I'm really interested in this website. 

Thanks in advance!

-Kelly

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Newbie Alert! - Need help with FICO!

Have you tried calling Customer Service...Phone:1-800-319-4433
Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

Try this first, here is some info on "how to unlock your account".

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10/kw/FICO%20Quarterly%20Monitoring%20log%20on%20...

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.