Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Option to Get My Second EQ Report from SW

tag
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

No Option to Get My Second EQ Report from SW

I would like to get me second EQ credit report from Scorewatch but there is no option to do so.  How do I get it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No Option to Get My Second EQ Report from SW

Kay_Cee wrote:
I would like to get me second EQ credit report from Scorewatch but there is no option to do so.  How do I get it?
It looks like when you ordered your current Score Watch subscription, you had already subscribed previously to a free trial of Score Watch -- and canceled within 30 days -- and had received two reports/scores with that subscription. Because of this, your current subscription only provides for one report/score. Keep in mind, however, that as part of your SW subscription you can get additiona Equifax reports/scores or $10.95 each.
Message 2 of 4
Kay_Cee
Regular Contributor

Actually what happended is this.  My prior subscription was due to expire early this year and there was a 20% off coupon I wanted to take advantage of so, I cancelled my original subscription with a month or 6 weeks left on it and ordered the new subscription in March of this year.  I got one report and it is dated March 12th (or thereabouts) and haven't gotten the second one yet.  So because it's been aout 6 months, I want to get my second EQ report and don't believe I should have to pay for it as I have only gotten one report from the new subscription.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Kay_Cee wrote:

Actually what happended is this.  My prior subscription was due to expire early this year and there was a 20% off coupon I wanted to take advantage of so, I cancelled my original subscription with a month or 6 weeks left on it and ordered the new subscription in March of this year.  I got one report and it is dated March 12th (or thereabouts) and haven't gotten the second one yet.  So because it's been aout 6 months, I want to get my second EQ report and don't believe I should have to pay for it as I have only gotten one report from the new subscription.

Thanks!

Another report has been added to your SW subscription. Please keep in mind that if you cancel this subscription before it expires and re-subscribe within a year you'll only get one report with the new subscription.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.