Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SW alert and increase in score....something if off here

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

No SW alert and increase in score....something if off here

I noticed a bunch of us last saw a score alert around the 9th of August.  My last alert was 08/07/11.  I haven't gotten anything since not even the email to say no change.  I couldn't stand it today, so I purchased a SW alert and saw an increase in my score 7 points. 

I think this service is awful and I will be calling customer service about it later.  How dare we are expected to pay for a service by the month and then have to purchase an additional product to get the results the monthly fee is for. 

Honestly, if you are thinking about this service, it is cheaper to just buy your score every once in a while than to wait for this service to do it's job.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

Re: No SW alert and increase in score....something if off here

Well I'm not going to pay for anything else. Thanks for the head's up. I, too, am expecting an increase due to 2 deletions but haven't received an aleart since 8/8/2011. I wil call them instead. 

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
crackiein
Valued Member

My last alert was 3 weeks ago on 8/6.  No alert when credit was pulled on 8/10 or a new account that started reporting a couple of days ago. 

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and cancel too.  This same SW service is offered through my CU at a deep discount.

Message 3 of 11
Makin_the_Climb
Established Member

Dont feel bad. my last alert was on July 29th. Since then i have 2 CLI  (1 i requested the other must have been an auto increase) and new CC, and a new Car loan, so you would think I should have had several alerts by now just for the inquiries. Heck even creditkarma has sent me 2 alerts this week!  (yes i know they monitor different CRA ) and i know that atleast one inquiry was for my car loan ( they pulled both EX and EQ) I think i might just cancel too as soon as i can, Gotta wait 1 more month. 

Good luck!

Starting Score: TU 754 EQ 705 EX 680 (AmEx pull)
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 711 as of Jan 28, 2013 EX 680
Goal Score: 800 across the board with utilization down from 28%

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
dwhanc00
New Contributor

I have not had an alert since 7/28, cancelled it today.  Customer service did not care, told me to go buy a report to see if there were any changes!  I sure will, but not from them! 

Message 5 of 11
crackiein
Valued Member

I was given a similar song & dance by CSR on Saturday.  I have 2 new tradelines - 1 of which started reporting a week before but never received an alert.  No alerts when account balances changed. The CSR said that maybe I needed to use a different email address but when I explained that there were no alerts she transferred me to a supervisor.  Unforutnately, the supervisor didn't know much more than the 1st CSR.  She told me to pull a new report and replaced it with a free one.

Since I was recently charged for another month, I intend to cancel before the next billing cycle.  Poor product, uninformed CSRs.

Message 6 of 11
Bigcease

OK this is the kind of stuff that PISSES me off about SW!!!! Why the heck did I get a SW alert about a balance increase dated 08/18/2011 TODAY 08/29/2011?????? Smiley Mad

Talk about SMDH!!!!! I need somebody, ANYBODY to please answer me!!!! This isn't right!!! Especially since I'm paying for this crap!!!!

Message 7 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Bigcease wrote:

OK this is the kind of stuff that PISSES me off about SW!!!! Why the heck did I get a SW alert about a balance increase dated 08/18/2011 TODAY 08/29/2011?????? Smiley Mad

Talk about SMDH!!!!! I need somebody, ANYBODY to please answer me!!!! This isn't right!!! Especially since I'm paying for this crap!!!!

+1

Just got 2 alerts today after sending them a heated email with proof of new accounts.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

LMAO make that 3 alerts, and this one is SO ironic because this "supervisor" argued with me about it saying i wouldnt get an alert for this account change. I hope you read this forum "supervisor", get some re-training!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 11
Bigcease

Re: No SW alert and increase in score... Something if off here

I received a 2nd alert dated 08/21 last night.... Why won't customer service just admit that there is/was an issue with the alerts lately??? First rule of customer service is telling the customer the truth about the situation... Telling us what's going on & what's wrong makes it easier. We wouldn't be so frustrated if we were just told the truth. And to top it all off the indifferent attitudes these "customer service" reps have just plain SUCK!

I called customer service yesterday to ask WHY am I getting alerts on 08/29 dated 08/14 & 08/21... She acted like she didn't give a rats butt about what I was saying trying to make it sound as though I was too incompetent to look at my own alert & emails... LADY PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATES I'M TELLING YOU!!! She put in a ticket for investigation telling me that I would be notified of the outcome in 24 - 48 hours.... WHATEVER!!!

Too bad I was just charged for the month..........

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.