No SW alert for new account

tag
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: No SW alert for new account

@pakman92 wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@pakman92 wrote:

New account for me has not generated an alert at all nor my wife.  I saw early yesterday morning from USAA credit monitoring pulls that new Costco Amex account was showing up on mine and my wfie's Equifax reports.  Yet, still no SW alert.

I have it set to generate alert on new accounts reporting for both mine and mywife's (pakwoman) SW accounts.  Makes me wonder why I'm paying for this service when I works sometimes and it doesn't at other times.  Can someone from myFICO look into our accounts please?

Hi pakman92,

It looks like the alert for that new account was sent yesterday.  Did you get it?

Barry

I see it in when I log in.  For whatever reason I did not get an e-mail.  

Assuming your email address hasn't changed and you've checked spam filters, etc., it's hard to say why you didn't get that email.  You may want to check your Score Watch account for other alerts you may not be receiving emails about over the next few weeks if you think there have been additional alert-triggering changes to your EQ report.  If this persists, I would suggest contacting myFICO Customer Care.

Barry

Message 11 of 13
pakman92
Established Contributor

@Barry wrote:

@pakman92 wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@pakman92 wrote:

New account for me has not generated an alert at all nor my wife.  I saw early yesterday morning from USAA credit monitoring pulls that new Costco Amex account was showing up on mine and my wfie's Equifax reports.  Yet, still no SW alert.

I have it set to generate alert on new accounts reporting for both mine and mywife's (pakwoman) SW accounts.  Makes me wonder why I'm paying for this service when I works sometimes and it doesn't at other times.  Can someone from myFICO look into our accounts please?

Hi pakman92,

It looks like the alert for that new account was sent yesterday.  Did you get it?

Barry

Assuming your email address hasn't changed and you've checked spam filters, etc., it's hard to say why you didn't get that email.  You may want to check your Score Watch account for other alerts you may not be receiving emails about over the next few weeks if you think there have been additional alert-triggering changes to your EQ report.  If this persists, I would suggest contacting myFICO Customer Care.

Barry

OK.  I I can live with that.  But, what about DW's sw alert.  She hasnt received an alert for the same amex Costco account.

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 12 of 13
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@pakman92 wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@pakman92 wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@pakman92 wrote:

Hi pakman92,

Barry

Barry

OK.  I I can live with that.  But, what about DW's sw alert.  She hasnt received an alert for the same amex Costco account.

Please have her contact myFICO Customer Care.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.