Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No alters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No alters

No SW alerts. I have had 7 baddies come off so far and have another 5 pending to come off (confirmed via CreditCheck Total daily pulls) I had a recent 30-day late removed.. Is this because I am within the 30-day trial period?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No alters

I pulled my report from CreditCheck Total today and my FAKO with EQ went from 578 to 644... I realize this is a FAKO but with that amount of an increase should I be getting some kind of SW alert?

Thanks!!

Message Edited by LunkHead on 08-20-2009 04:09 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I had 2 neg.s drop off AND I paid a large amount of my debt, but no alerts. I am so sick of paying for this service each month and it does not work!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got an updated score today! Woohoo!!!!

Jumped from 549 to 617 in 10-days... I guess them PFD are working... Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Got a few more coming off soon and a public record that will be removed... I hope I can get into the upper 600's.. Once I do that, I will get a major CC to help the score even more..

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.