Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates in almost 3 weeks -- Ultimate 3B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No updates in almost 3 weeks -- Ultimate 3B

For whatever reason, myFico 3B is not updating any of my accounts, and has not posted any updates in almost 3 weeks.. During that time, both Credit Karma as well as Credit Sesame have posted updates from American Express, Chase, NMAC, and Citibank that were made across all 3 bureaus.. MyFICO in the past has always caught these updates within a day or two of the statements closing, but for whatever reason my account does not seem to be getting any updates at all now.  Ive been subscribing to Ultimate 3B ever since it was made available, and have not run into this issue previously.. Whats going on?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No updates in almost 3 weeks -- Ultimate 3B

So heres something more interesting... I was interested in changing my subscription from Ultimate 3B to Premier 3B... I ended up having to cancel the Ultimate 3B and place a new order for Premier 3B using the direct link.  Doing that (supposedly) created a new 3B report.. I went to view the new 3B report, dated 3/4/2017 -- and the balance information for the accounts I mentioned previously are still not current, and each of those accounts show a last updated by creditor date of 2/1/2017.  However, Credit Karma is showing the appropriate changes on both the Equifax and TransUnion reports, both occuring within the past week.

So -- apparently, myFICO really isn't pulling a fresh 3B report -- even though they are claiming the report is.  What gives??

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation with no updates. If Credit Karma were to offer a premium service, I would be sign up.

Message 3 of 4
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

RickNY - please call support and open a case so we can investigate this issue fully. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.