cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if I should maintain my subscription or simply renew it every few months.

delayedsol
Frequent Contributor

Not sure if I should maintain my subscription or simply renew it every few months.

At present nothing has updated on MyFico dashboard for a little over a week or two. In that time I've been notified by Experian through their product that my score has changed (a whopping one point increase, but a change is a change), and my Equifax Fico8 provided by Citi is showing a different score than what is on MyFico as well.

Given that the reports only update every 3 months I'm not sure if I'm seeing the value in this product right now. $40 a month/$440 a year for monthly updates doesn't appeal to me, considering how many other free accounts out there give free credit monitoring (albeit usually only on one bureau but still).

Has anyone else run into this where it seems like the system stalls and maybe isn't updating? While MyFico was excellent at updating me with changes the first couple of weeks, recently discovering that other services are reporting my Fico8 differently has affect my trust in the product.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.