Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt out of notifications

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opt out of notifications

Try as I might I can't get fico to stop sending me notifications.  My box is bombed often and long with notices one of my accounts has increased/decreased by 25 dollars.   Changing the settings has been futile.  I am tech savy and following the instructions, but maybe my settings are not saving?  Also I changed my password long ago, but I can't get the new one to save on the log in screen, it wants to keep the old.  Any help will be nice, otherwise, after 5 years, I'm gonna make the ultimate opt out and free my mailbox.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Opt out of notifications

@Anonymous wrote:

Try as I might I can't get fico to stop sending me notifications.  My box is bombed often and long with notices one of my accounts has increased/decreased by 25 dollars.   Changing the settings has been futile.  I am tech savy and following the instructions, but maybe my settings are not saving?  Also I changed my password long ago, but I can't get the new one to save on the log in screen, it wants to keep the old.  Any help will be nice, otherwise, after 5 years, I'm gonna make the ultimate opt out and free my mailbox.

Currently, we only have alert settings for Equifax if you have our subscription products. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.