Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pitful...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pitful...

I can't express the level of dissatisfaction with this service and their staff. I've been a subscriber for 3 days. I've tried to get answers for 2 days. 2 days of busy signals, auto responses to emails that say to call them and long hold times. After getting a rep, they have no answers other than to contact the credit companies. The Supervisor just repeated a canned response and would not let me contact a superior. I wouldn't use them if it were free.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pitful...

Please tell us whats going on.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, he logged in ONCE, put in this message, and hasn't been back since.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

tmcnamee wrote:
I can't express the level of dissatisfaction with this service and their staff. I've been a subscriber for 3 days. I've tried to get answers for 2 days. 2 days of busy signals, auto responses to emails that say to call them and long hold times. After getting a rep, they have no answers other than to contact the credit companies. The Supervisor just repeated a canned response and would not let me contact a superior. I wouldn't use them if it were free.

Lotta folks here with opinions. You can gripe about your situation or post a question.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.