cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Equifax and My Fico

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Problem with Equifax and My Fico

I was not sure where to place this so if it is in the wrong area I apologize.  I have been trying to get My Fico monitoring for about a week now.  I keep getting an error about information being incorrect on Equifax so the order cannot process.  I had My Fico before and never had an issue.  I have contacted My Fico twice about the issue.  I caled Equifax this moring and they said there is nothing wrong on their end and that My Fico is mistaken.

What can I do to correct this?  I am not sure what to do now.  I have tried to get my scores from My Fico and Credit Check Total.  Neither of them can process my request beause of Equifax.  How can I get my credit scores?

Thank you for any replies.

As of December 10, 2019

NFCU Cash Rewards, NFCU Go Rewards, NFCU Platinum, AMEX Bonvoy, Best Buy Visa, Discover, Marvel, Nissan Visa, Uber Visa, Alliant CU Platinum Rewards, Amex BCP, Amex Everyday, Amex Blue Delta Sky Miles, BB & T Spectrum Rewards, BBVA ClearPoints, Capital One Quick Silver, Chase Freedom, Chevron Texaco Visa, DCU Platinum, Langley Cash Back, Pay Pal Mastercard, RBFCU Cash Back, State Farm Good Neighbor, Wells Fargo Cash Wise, RBFCU Premier Rate, Langley Rewards,Amex Hilton, Ollo Platinum, Banco Do Brasil, BB & T Bright, Precious Moments (Commerce Bank), Commerce Bank Special Connections, HSBC Platinum Rewards, HSBC Cash Rewards, Savor, Apple Card
Also have NFCU CLOC $15,000

Store cards: Target RedCard Credit, Home Depot, Lowes, Ulta, Amazon
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Problem with Equifax and My Fico

@CelticThunderJen wrote:

I was not sure where to place this so if it is in the wrong area I apologize.  I have been trying to get My Fico monitoring for about a week now.  I keep getting an error about information being incorrect on Equifax so the order cannot process.  I had My Fico before and never had an issue.  I have contacted My Fico twice about the issue.  I caled Equifax this moring and they said there is nothing wrong on their end and that My Fico is mistaken.

What can I do to correct this?  I am not sure what to do now.  I have tried to get my scores from My Fico and Credit Check Total.  Neither of them can process my request beause of Equifax.  How can I get my credit scores?

Maybe you should check your Equifax credit report to see if anything is incorrect. You can get a free credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Problem with Equifax and My Fico

@Cindy_FICO wrote:

@CelticThunderJen wrote:

Maybe you should check your Equifax credit report to see if anything is incorrect. You can get a free credit report from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Thank you for the reply.  I received it and I have checked it and everything is correct on it. Address, Social, spelling of name, etc.  I also called them and they say there is nothing wrong.

As of December 10, 2019

NFCU Cash Rewards, NFCU Go Rewards, NFCU Platinum, AMEX Bonvoy, Best Buy Visa, Discover, Marvel, Nissan Visa, Uber Visa, Alliant CU Platinum Rewards, Amex BCP, Amex Everyday, Amex Blue Delta Sky Miles, BB & T Spectrum Rewards, BBVA ClearPoints, Capital One Quick Silver, Chase Freedom, Chevron Texaco Visa, DCU Platinum, Langley Cash Back, Pay Pal Mastercard, RBFCU Cash Back, State Farm Good Neighbor, Wells Fargo Cash Wise, RBFCU Premier Rate, Langley Rewards,Amex Hilton, Ollo Platinum, Banco Do Brasil, BB & T Bright, Precious Moments (Commerce Bank), Commerce Bank Special Connections, HSBC Platinum Rewards, HSBC Cash Rewards, Savor, Apple Card
Also have NFCU CLOC $15,000

Store cards: Target RedCard Credit, Home Depot, Lowes, Ulta, Amazon
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.