Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with FICO® Family Ultimate 3B

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems with FICO® Family Ultimate 3B

My husband and I have been MyFico customers for several years, when we noticed recently that they were now offering a family plan, we decided to switch but, unfortunately, have had nothing but problems getting it to work. Initially I was told I couldn't add him to Family Ultimate because he had his own existing account - Ok. So we cancelled his account and waited the 30 days for the subscription to end. Once it had expired, I tried again to add him to Family Ultimate, but now we're being told "A myFICO account with this SSN already exists. Log in to continue or contact Customer Support for more information." I logged in, but I can't see anything about how to add him to Family Ultimate and we're now paying the increased price essentially just for my reports. Does anyone have an idea of how to get this to work with someone who is an existing or previous customer? (I have also contacted customer support, but thought perhaps other users had run into this issue before.) 

Thanks in advance for any help Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Problems with FICO® Family Ultimate 3B

Hi - sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. Our customer care team will be reaching out to you soon to help with this issue.  

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any idea when I can expect to hear something? I'm still unable to add my husband and we're now in the second month of paying for the family plan for only my reports. Thanks again. 

Message 3 of 6
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Any idea when I can expect to hear something? I'm still unable to add my husband and we're now in the second month of paying for the family plan for only my reports. Thanks again. 

It looks like the secondary user failed to do the manual authorization, so we're canceling his invite to make another one. Customer care will reach out to you again. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just another money grab Cindy. That's what this industry does!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get this fixed?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.