Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Offerings

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product Offerings

I am buying a house and need to monitor my credit heavily for the next 4 or 5 months. My choice of products is quite limited. 1) I can get ScoreWatch for $8.95 per month, which will alert me to changes with only Equifax. or, 2) Each month I can pay $47.95 for all 3 (which is needed) Has MyFico considered offering something like a home buyers package whereby a person might spend say $150 over a six month period, payable upfront, to view their score? I guess what I am getting at is a discount for frequent use, say once or twice per month, for a certain length of time to evaluate changes in score and removal of items. The lender I am using uses the middle score and they don't care which reporting bureau it is, as long as it is the middle score. So I can't just check one and know that all is OK because they fluctuate. Thanks!

Message Edited by tryinghard on 03-05-2007 04:46 PM

Message Edited by tryinghard on 03-05-2007 04:47 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are three in one monitoring services but generall y...

There are three in one monitoring services but generall y you can extrapolate from using just one score.  I would suggest Scorewatch as it give you mortgage modeling.  As long as you are within range (620 on the FICO scale is considered good enough for most mortgage lenders I found from my recent house hunts)
Message 2 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Good suggestion, tryinghard, and it is one that we hear a...

Good suggestion, tryinghard, and it is one that we hear a lot.  We are currently working on developing such a product where folks who are monitoring their scores closely, usually prior to a major purchase, will be able to buy a number of reports/scores up front at a discount.  Look for this toward the end of 2007.  Thanks for the suggestion!

-Barry
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to both of you!

Thanks to both of you!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.