cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly monitoring will NOT let me cancel

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Quarterly monitoring will NOT let me cancel

When I go to the page for my quarterly monitoring subscription, I select "Cancel", then another page loads telling me I do not have any subscriptions to cancel. (This happened all day as I kept trying)  In the meantime, it is going to charge my card again on Feb 11!!

When I called the 800#, the girl was all ready to do it for me, & wanted all my personal info.

I told her I can do it myself, I just want to know why their CANCEL button does NOT work!

She then said I cannot cancel without giving her that info.

This is BS!  Why have a cancel button??

Is the talking head on the line trained in the latest efforts to get me to keep the subscription? 

They purposely make it impossible to cancel online, so they want you to call.  I do NOT feel comfortab le giving all my personal info to some stranger over the phone!

Starting Score: 02/2015 TU 709 - EQ 676 - EX 729
Current Score: 12/2017 TU 779 - EQ 779 - EX 782
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 07.27.17

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Quarterly monitoring will NOT let me cancel

@BungalowMo wrote:

When I go to the page for my quarterly monitoring subscription, I select "Cancel", then another page loads telling me I do not have any subscriptions to cancel. (This happened all day as I kept trying)  In the meantime, it is going to charge my card again on Feb 11!!

When I called the 800#, the girl was all ready to do it for me, & wanted all my personal info.

I told her I can do it myself, I just want to know why their CANCEL button does NOT work!

She then said I cannot cancel without giving her that info.

This is BS!  Why have a cancel button??

Is the talking head on the line trained in the latest efforts to get me to keep the subscription? 

They purposely make it impossible to cancel online, so they want you to call.  I do NOT feel comfortab le giving all my personal info to some stranger over the phone!

Hi - our online cancel does work, but for some older products like yours we're not able to cancel it online. 

Our customer care team should be reaching out to you soon. 

If you call our customer care team, they need to verify your identity that is why those personal questions are asked. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.