Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Question on Score Power Reports

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Quick Question on Score Power Reports

Hi, hope I'm not jumping the gun here.

Today my Score Watch service was renewed but I'm only showing 1 power report available. It was my understanding I was to get 2 reports when my subscription renewed. Was just checking to see if it's normal, maybe the option to receive the other one will show up later?

Just to clarify, I have not pulled a report since my renewal, I've only pulled 2 total and those were during my first year of subscribing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Re: Quick Question on Score Power Reports

You should get two free reports per year subscription. If you go to your Score History are you sure there isn't anything that says Score Watch Report since you renewed?

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 2 of 4
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Nope, nothing.... My subscription was just renewed and the only reports I'm showing are from May 2012 which was when I first subscribed, and then another one from Dec. 2012 which was my 2nd report for 2012.

Then at the bottom right side of the page it says I have 1 Score Power Report remaining.  I have not received any reports since my subscription renewed, so I guess I'm missing one Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Update:  just got off the phone with customer service and the lady was super nice and found that I did actually only receive 1 report at renewal, so she added another report and said she would turn it over to IT so they can figure out why it didn't give me two upon renewal....

Was a very good call, sure makes things easier when you get someone nice on the phone!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.