cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Score change email but no new info on myFICO dashboard

SirMilo
Contributor

Received Score change email but no new info on myFICO dashboard

Since I signed up for 3B quarterly on 9/30, maybe I simply don't understand how this works. I received the following email approximately 1.5 hours ago:

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 2.05.22 PM.jpg

Naturally, I logged in to myFICO to see what this was about. Unfortunately, I don't see any new info that I didn't see the day I signed up, which was on September 30th. I would think that if I received this email, there would be a new score and/or some kind of details given in my member dashboard for why I received it. There is nothing new since 9/30 in any section, including alerts, on my dashboard so what is the deal with this email? Shouldn't an email like this at least show as an alert?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SirMilo
Contributor

Re: Received Score change email but no new info on myFICO dashboard

Updating this post.

The alert for the email that I received yesterday (posted above) finally registered on my dashboard today.

I will just assume from now on that a significant delay having it show up in the dashboard is possible.

Message 2 of 4
razzy116
Frequent Contributor

Credit score increase

I just got an alert from myfico credit report that TU went up 661 to 668 it did not say why my score went up, is there a way to find out why it went up? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Remedios

Re: Credit score increase

@razzy116 , read above, please. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.