Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Resolved)MyFico shows closed acct. that is not closed

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

(Resolved)MyFico shows closed acct. that is not closed

UPDATE: MF pulled new reports_(Resolved)

I just pulled my 3B and about had a heart attack when I saw my largest tl closed.  I'm an AU on DH Lowe's acct. (I handle the acct.) and logged in to see everything is fine, I'm still an AU. I just paid his balance off so I was expecting to see a bump from that when it reports on July 11th. (disappointed)

UPDATED 3B reports thanks to an Awesome MF CSR and her Supervisor: problem solved with the merging of accts.  They no longer are merged.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: MyFico shows closed acct. that is not closed

I see what happened, my closed acct. in my name *4k cl which is closed has been merged with DH's open acct. with *30k cl.  Can you fix that and redo my 3b report?

Syncb/Lowes CLOSED
EQUIFAX TRANSUNION EXPERIANLast UpdatedPayment StatusWorst DelinquencyBalanceCredit LimitCredit Utilization

06/2019
06/2019
04/2019
Pays account as agreed
Paid or paying as agreed
Account paid satisfactorily
None Reported
None Reported
No update received
$1,463
$1,463
$30,000
$30,000
$4,000
 5%
 5%
Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hi @GApeachy, the quickest way to get an answer to an account-specific question is to call myFICO customer service.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

Message 3 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Hi @GApeachy, the quickest way to get an answer to an account-specific question is to call myFICO customer service.

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time).

I did, they're close.  Happy 4th Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

I did, they're close.  Happy 4th Smiley Happy

LOL... yeah, you'll have to wait until tomorrow due to the holiday. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.