Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STRANGE EMAIL ALERTS FROM MYFICO

tag
Dais3Cak3s
Established Member

STRANGE EMAIL ALERTS FROM MYFICO

Hello,

Recently since April 11th, received strange email alerts from Myfico that are not showing up on my Dashboard when normally all ALERTS show up there.  The first one on the 11th was for an account that I do not own. A PayPal Credit account. I check my recent credit report for Fraud and the account is not on my report. I called paypal and they said I do not have a Paypal Credit account in their system. I also called Myfico and was told they do not see an alert for the 11th or today in which I received another of the same kind of Alert. Whats also suspicious is that the emails I received recently look totally different from the emails I recievd in the past, like on March 26th. These emails Has a large image on them and have a button which I can click that says CLICK TO SEE ALERT! When I checked the sender details it is the same as the original emails I always recieve from Myfico. So all this is telling me is that it is from Myfico System. Has anyone else been recieving these new looking Myfico emails? Please help!! Im so nervous about this

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: STRANGE EMAIL ALERTS FROM MYFICO

@Dais3Cak3s wrote:

Hello,

Recently since April 11th, received strange email alerts from Myfico that are not showing up on my Dashboard when normally all ALERTS show up there.  The first one on the 11th was for an account that I do not own. A PayPal Credit account. I check my recent credit report for Fraud and the account is not on my report. I called paypal and they said I do not have a Paypal Credit account in their system. I also called Myfico and was told they do not see an alert for the 11th or today in which I received another of the same kind of Alert. Whats also suspicious is that the emails I received recently look totally different from the emails I recievd in the past, like on March 26th. These emails Has a large image on them and have a button which I can click that says CLICK TO SEE ALERT! When I checked the sender details it is the same as the original emails I always recieve from Myfico. So all this is telling me is that it is from Myfico System. Has anyone else been recieving these new looking Myfico emails? Please help!! Im so nervous about this

Hi - yes, we updated the look and style of our alert emails recently. So do not be alarmed, they are coming from us. 

As for an email that doesn't show up in your alerts, I'll reach out to our team to see.

Message 2 of 4
Dais3Cak3s
Established Member

Ok, well that helps a little to know that you guys did update. However, I'm still alarmed as to why the account shown in the email does not belong to me. It says "The monthly balance reported on your SYNCB/PPC account has gone up." Based on what I researched the acronym is for PayPal Credit.  I dont own a PayPal Credit account. I'm on the phone with customer support right now and they are saying they sent an email to me yesterday to attach a screenshot. Bit have not received the email. I check my spam/junk folder. Is there anywhere else I can find the email in my account?

Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
Dais3Cak3s
Established Member

Customer support said they sent the email again. However its still not in my inbox. Im getting other emails from Myfico, so theres no reason why this one should not be coming through. Is there a way to send and email to them and add an attachement from within my Myfico account? According to the representative they want to see a screenshot of the email that was sent. Below is what the email looked like. And thats not my account

Screenshot_2020-04-13 Alert Your account balance has increased - die2decorate gmail com - Gmail.png

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.