cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

My SW one year anniversary was on Feb. 8th.  I thought this product came with two new free Reports a year?  So when do I get access to my two new reports?? It's still only offering me to purchase a new report for 30% off.   

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: SW 1 year mark - When do I get my two Free Reports?

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 2 of 17
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Add me to the list.  I'm at 13 months (or 14 months) and I haven't received any free reports.  Where doyou see this information?

Message 3 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@basballguy wrote:

Add me to the list.  I'm at 13 months (or 14 months) and I haven't received any free reports.  Where doyou see this information?

Are you serious? 13 months and no new free reports? Okay, this is not good.  There's just not any help to find out what's going on... I think I'm going to cancel this product.  Smiley Mad

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 17
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@TeeandDee wrote:

@basballguy wrote:

Are you serious? 13 months and no new free reports? Okay, this is not good.  There's just not any help to find out what's going on... I think I'm going to cancel this product.  Smiley Mad

Apparently, no answers yet . The only thing I see is that it says 2 are included with a subscription with 3 months being the minimum subscription. Perhaps over a year is still considered one subscription which is unfair. It almost makes sense to cancel every 3 months (2 reports in a 3 month subscription). I have had the monthly plan for 9 months now. Perhaps Fico.com cares to answer the question

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 5 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Someone on a similar post thought maybe the 1 year clock does not start until after the trial period ends, but if you've been waiting 13-14 months....guess that's not what going on.Smiley Sad

Slowly building....
Message 6 of 17
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

for the sake of the thread....my original subscribe date was 1/12/2012.  So today would mark the start of month 13?

Message 7 of 17
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

1-800-319-4433

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 8 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@awdsmama wrote:

Have any of you actually CALLED and asked?  You may get a quicker answer and resolution by one phone call than posting and waiting...

1-800-319-4433

It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.

Slowly building....
Message 9 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@TeeandDee wrote:

@awdsmama wrote:

1-800-319-4433

It really is annoying that there are some on this site that have to post sarcastic replies as if we aren't suppose to ask questions.  The purpose of this forum is to seek and share information.  Alot of people on this site  subscribed to Score Watch so it would make sense to post to ask the question.  That's what this forum is for.  Obviously we know that we can call in and will do so when we feel it's necesary.   Thanks.

OP, it wasn't a sarcastic reply. I think it's a great reply. Fellow myFICO forum users (and mods) can never diagnose as to where or when those two reports will appear. None of us have access to your private acct info. However, myFICO CSR-types do have access to that and they can tell you exactly when the two scores will appear, or when they should have appeared. Personally my 2 reports appeared automatically at the year mark, but I paid for an annual subscription up front without the trial period.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.