Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SW lagging again??

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

SW lagging again??

Not sure, I know for a fact my score is different right now yet no alerts. I hate wasting money to see what I should see for free because I pay for a monthly subscription to SW.

Getting annoyed once again with the service!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: SW lagging again??

LS2982,

If you're paying, it ain't free!

I got an update this evening. A few more things should update this month. 

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

LS2982,

I mean I hate paying extra money when im already paying for a service that is supposed to work properly!

Barry if you read this any help would be appreciated!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 11
drkaje
Senior Contributor

LS,
Was just trying to add a bit of levity.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Definitely lagging.  My SW alert was due two days ago.  When it's on - I get a SW alert every Saturday.  I didn't.  No email, either.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 5 of 11
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

LS2982,

I mean I hate paying extra money when im already paying for a service that is supposed to work properly!

Hi LS2982,

I've added a freebie for you, but unfortunately won't be of much help if your score increased and you want to know why you weren't alerted.  Smiley Sad

-Barry

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for updates here as well.  In fact, I know that one card balance updated 2 weeks ago and yet no update on my scorewatch.    What's the deal?

Message 7 of 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Waiting for updates here as well.  In fact, I know that one card balance updated 2 weeks ago and yet no update on my scorewatch.    What's the deal?

Increased or decreased balance?

Message 8 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Barry wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

LS2982,

Hi LS2982,

I've added a freebie for you, but unfortunately won't be of much help if your score increased and you want to know why you weren't alerted.  Smiley Sad

-Barry

Barry I'm not sure what to do here man. I'm having the same issue. I made another thread. I don't expect you to keep giving out reports but in the same light I expect the product that I pay for every month to work like it's advertised. I'd really hate to cancel this product as I love it when it works right.

Can a technical specalist or someone look into why it's not working right on my account?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 11
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

@Barry wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@drkaje wrote:

LS2982,

Hi LS2982,

-Barry

Barry I'm not sure what to do here man. I'm having the same issue. I made another thread. I don't expect you to keep giving out reports but in the same light I expect the product that I pay for every month to work like it's advertised. I'd really hate to cancel this product as I love it when it works right.

Can a technical specalist or someone look into why it's not working right on my account?

Hi LS2982,  You're right.  You should have been notified of your recent score change, unless it occurred less than 7 days ago and SW was just getting around to alerting you.  But I'll confess to that being a bit far-fetched at this stage of the game, even though it's possible.  I'll be happy to refer it to our tech team to investigate, but, and unfortunately, I can't give you an ETA of any kind.

One thing to try, since these problems are often the result a connectivity or other such issue during the initial enrollment process, is to cancel and re-enroll in SW.  If you want to try this, please send me a PM and I'll arrange it.  And I'll escalate this to a tech person.

-Barry

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.