Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch - 2 more reports?

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Score Watch - 2 more reports?

I am coming up on my 1 year mark for having a Score Watch subscription.  I was just wondering if anyone else here has used Score Watch for over a year?  Did you receive the option to get 2 more included Equifax reports at this time?

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Score Watch - 2 more reports?

@DaveSignal wrote:

I am coming up on my 1 year mark for having a Score Watch subscription.  I was just wondering if anyone else here has used Score Watch for over a year?  Did you receive the option to get 2 more included Equifax reports at this time?

I posted about this a few day ago.  I'm having the same problem.  My 1st year mark was the 8th and I have not received the option of the two included free reports yet and can not seem to get any answers about this....very disappointing.  I'm going to call tomorrow to cancel this product.

Slowly building....
Message 2 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I am not at my 1 year mark, but I do remember being offered 2 reports each year when I signed up.  It is possibly that the trial period doesn't count as the starting point, but it would have to go 1 year from first payment.  I sent a message to myFICO customer support.  Hopefully, they will reply by tomorrow.  I will update here when I know more.

Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 3 of 9
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

I am not at my 1 year mark, but I do remember being offered 2 reports each year when I signed up.  It is possibly that the trial period doesn't count as the starting point, but it would have to go 1 year from first payment.  I sent a message to myFICO customer support.  Hopefully, they will reply by tomorrow.  I will update here when I know more.

You know that is a good point.  Maybe that's the issue, that the starting point is technically after trial period.  I will hold off cancelling for a little while longer, but hopefully you will get a response from myFICO support that will clear this up for all of us.

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Didn't mention an exact date of when the 2 additional reports will appear, but here is the official response:

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us. 

You receive two Score Power reports when you subscribe – one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription. In addition, you will receive two additional Score Power reports each year of your Score Watch subscription. Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO score, FICO score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. Also, receive additional discounted Score Power reports while you are subscribed to Score Watch at a 30% discount of regular price.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Care
www.myFICO.com

Message 5 of 9
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

Didn't mention an exact date of when the 2 additional reports will appear, but here is the official response:

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us. 

You receive two Score Power reports when you subscribe – one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription. In addition, you will receive two additional Score Power reports each year of your Score Watch subscription. Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO score, FICO score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. Also, receive additional discounted Score Power reports while you are subscribed to Score Watch at a 30% discount of regular price.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Care
www.myFICO.com

Glad they got back to you with a response, but yeah, like you said they didn't provide a date that you can expect your two new free reports...smh! Gues we'll all have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing this update!

Slowly building....
Message 6 of 9
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Hey Dave...I emailed MyFico last week.  I specifically asked when I would receieve my two new SW reports.  They told me according to their records, my subscription would renew on the 19th and that's when I would reeive the two SW.  I sign in today and sure enough, they were correct.  Now where it usually says Purchase new SW for 30% off, it says two new SW reports available..or something to that affect...lol.  Just wanted to give you an update! 

Slowly building....
Message 7 of 9
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

do you guys pay monthly? 

i signed up on 8/18 and thats what is says under my account, so if i decide to renew im sure it will be there  on the 18th of august =)

p.s. pif for the year.  (used trial cancelled it and then activated a few weeks later)

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 8 of 9
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

do you guys pay monthly? 

i signed up on 8/18 and thats what is says under my account, so if i decide to renew im sure it will be there  on the 18th of august =)

p.s. pif for the year.  (used trial cancelled it and then activated a few weeks later)

Yes, I pay monthly.  Started with the trial.

Slowly building....
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.