Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch Information not whats on my Actual Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch Information not whats on my Actual Report

I reviewd my CR from SW and this does not match the information that is on my CR I received from Equifax. The information on SW shows accounts open and when I compare it to my actual hard copy report from Equifax it doesnt match?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.....
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Score Watch Information not whats on my Actual Report

caligirlonherway1 wrote:
I reviewd my CR from SW and this does not match the information that is on my CR I received from Equifax. The information on SW shows accounts open and when I compare it to my actual hard copy report from Equifax it doesnt match?? Any suggestions would be appreciated.....

Hi caligirlonherway1

Are the reports from the same day?  Also, even if from the same day, there are going to be differences in description terminology, formatting, and the summary information, i.e. lists of open/closed, good/bad, etc.  But the actual data within the trade lines -- balance, credit limit, open date, current/late, open/closed, etc. -- should be the same if the trade line reporting dates are the same for the two reports.

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.