cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch not working, I've had to buy my scores on top of the monthly fee

tag
11spyder

Score Watch not working, I've had to buy my scores on top of the monthly fee

I'm in the middle of purchasing a car, therefore shopping for loans & paying off debt to up my score.  Scorewatch is not registering changes or inquiries (yes I've checked my settings), even 2 weeks post inquiries for instance.  My other credit scores/reports from other companies are updating in a timely manner.  I regret that I joined the Score Watch program as I'm paying for what it was supposed to deliver-- even had to buy a new report on this site while a member of Score Watch.  Guess what-- the report I bought did show some changes... yet no alert from the service I'm paying for here over 3 months.  I would not purchase this service again.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Score Watch not working, I've had to buy my scores on top of the monthly fee

Hi and Welcome to the forums,

I'm sorry for the problems you have had with SW.

Can you list the new changes that happen, with the new CR you just bought?

I would think this would help, when one of the forums administrators looks at your post.

Hope you get your answers, to your questions soon.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 6
wmcodywilson
New Contributor

Re: Score Watch not working, I've had to buy my scores on top of the monthly fee

+1

Ive had the same exact issues. Im in the rebuilding process so Im antsy about my scores updating. Im down to buying my reports once a month but its expensive to do that.

Starting Score: EQ 489 1/2012 TU 493 1/2012
Current Score: EQ 547 5/2012 TU 562 5/2012
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
MamboItaliano
Frequent Contributor

+1

I wasn't even going to say anything but now it's obvious that it's not me. I've had 4 changes in the last week or so that I know should have alerted me but didn't. 

Re-entered the garden on 9/16/2013.

Starting Score: (TU) 517 (EQ) 469 (EX) 519 (6/1/2010)
Current Score: (TU98) 714 (TU04) 712 (EQ Beacon 5.0) 672 (EX -FICO v2) 724 (6/13/13)
Goal Score: 700 Club for all 3 (2 out of 3 so far)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Sarah
Administrator Emeritus

Hi 11spyder, wmcodywilson, and MamboItaliano,

Thanks for your feedback. I have spoken with Customer Care and they recommend that you call us to speak with a representative who can look into the specifics of your account. The toll-free number is 1-800-319-4433, and you can call Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time and Saturday 7am to 4pm Pacific Time.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe an new guy is working the SW, i have had no alerts since 05/04/12(for inquirY) and in the meantime opened two new accounts(one of which I know is already reporting), yet no alerts and I will NOT buy another score when I am already paying for "updates".

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.