Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch trial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch trial

I signed up for trial today  I have 733 score the and the "set back" are due to my short history , a 24 month installment 5 years ago avg account life of 3 years

I thought commentary on the report was the best I've seen,

I was  disappointed with the score simulator I was hopeing for a more free style where you could play with balances, add inquires etc..

I 've decided I'm going to  to cancel  my  Amazon Prime is due next month , what I'm going to do is put back $28 Aug-Dec that would make have enough money to pay the membership fee and get the other two scores
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch trial

Is the addtional "free" score report pull another EQ or do I get my pick?

N/M I figure it out

Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 07-07-2007 12:57 PM
Message 2 of 6
ffranktly1

i tried signing up for the 30day free trial with myfico, and when i received the sign in information on email, went back to the site, and entered it and received 3 question marks over equifax, experian, and transunion logos, and a request to buy each score for 15.95. did i do something wrong, and has anyone else run into that problem of accessing their scores on the 30day free trial?... thanks
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

what you get is two free EQ pulls only with membership then you can pull EQ addtional times for $10.95 and only EQ a long as your are a score watch subscriber.

Here's how you get your free EQ pulls

goto My purcheases, click Score watch and in the bottom righgt hand corner is a "get free score power"

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, If the Amazon Prime is a positive TL you will not want to cancel it as doing so may negatively impact your scores by lowering your average age of accounts.

@Anonymous wrote:
I signed up for trial today  I have 733 score the and the "set back" are due to my short history , a 24 month installment 5 years ago avg account life of 3 years

I thought commentary on the report was the best I've seen,

I was  disappointed with the score simulator I was hopeing for a more free style where you could play with balances, add inquires etc..

I 've decided I'm going to  to cancel  my  Amazon Prime is due next month , what I'm going to do is put back $28 Aug-Dec that would make have enough money to pay the membership fee and get the other two scores

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the monthly fee allows you to "pay" for pulls?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.