Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score power alert updates!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score power alert updates!

Hello everyone I called customer service to ask about some alerts I wasn't receiving and one of the keys to at least getting some alerts as far as score changes (The setting that states alert me whenever my score changes) is to place the score a minimum of 2 points higher than your current score and a maximum of 7 points higher than your current score. (Ensure you have the latest score or the alert may still be off if in fact there has been a recent change you weren't aware of) This will ensure an alert to generate. Remember once you recieve the alert to change your settings again to reflect the increase you just received.

I don't know why it isn't listed in bold where the setting sits but that would help. I know the next thing will be why don't they up the window. I don't know but for now I have made the changes and hope to see the alerts come in. Try it and let me know if it works for you!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score power alert updates!

I just noticed something else as well. I provdied my yahoo e-mail address and just so happen to check my SPAM and found an alert. This is weird because I had no problem getting my alrets before but then I noticed this one, so from time to to time you may want to make sure your alerts are not going to your SPAM.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had mine set to 5 points above my then current score.  My score jumped 36 points (EQ) and I NEVER got an alert.  I adjusted it after pulling a new report and then my score later decreased.  Never got an alert for that one either and had to pull another report to get my score.  Now I'm getting alerts for things that haven't changed at all.  Just got one the other day that an account had changed.  Nothing had changed on that account - last month's payment still hasn't even posted for that account.  It looks exactly the same as it did before I got the alert.  Again, had to get another report to verify that there was no change at all. 

I would have never known there were changes had it not been for another monitoring site.  Incidentally, I never got an alert on this other site about that account change that Scorewatch gave me.  Maybe because it didn't even exist?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service 800-493-3292 and give them those specifics so they can fix the problem. If they are not told about the glitches they can't work towards improving them. I will see if I get alerted after I change my setting and keep you posted.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.