Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my score watch account and still have not received a reply. 

When I purchased my Scorewatch subscription I was meant to get 2 free reports.  I got the first one the day I started the service which was fine and then in the middle of june went to get my second...It did not give me the option to use that, instead I only had the option to purchase at a discounted rate. 

I did that then (as I wanted to check my score) and immediately sent an email to the support team but have not had anything back from them as yet. 

Unfortunately I work nights so the hours that your phone lines are open are normally ones that I am sleeping and therefore I am not able to call.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch Included Reports - No reply from customer service to email

Susyquk wrote:

I sent an email 2 weeks ago regarding my score watch account and still have not received a reply. 

When I purchased my Scorewatch subscription I was meant to get 2 free reports.  I got the first one the day I started the service which was fine and then in the middle of june went to get my second...It did not give me the option to use that, instead I only had the option to purchase at a discounted rate. 

I did that then (as I wanted to check my score) and immediately sent an email to the support team but have not had anything back from them as yet. 

Unfortunately I work nights so the hours that your phone lines are open are normally ones that I am sleeping and therefore I am not able to call.

Hi Susyquk....Customer service has added that second EQ report and is looking into why you didn't get it automatically as you should have. They tell me a reply to your email was sent out on 6/12/09. Let us know if you still don't see that second report. Our apologies for the difficulty you've had. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

I found out the reason why you only got one report with your SW subscription, Susyquk.

If you've already received a free report as part of the 30 day free trial SW within the past year -- but then canceled before being billed -- you only get one report for the first year upon resubscribing.

This is to keep people from ordering and then canceling SW repeatedly. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That makes perfect sense, and thank you.

I did get an email that date when I check my junk mail - however this was what it said

"Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. When you access one of your credit scores, look on the upper right hand side of the screen: you can click on “printable report” and view/print/save the entire credit report; or use the shortcuts to view specific sections of the credit report."

lol nothing to do with what I had asked.  But your response makes great sense.  I hadn't even remembered that I pulled a free report - or that I had done the free trial!  I thought I had just started paying the subscription on mine.

Thanks again

Message 4 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Susyquk wrote:

That makes perfect sense, and thank you.

I did get an email that date when I check my junk mail - however this was what it said

"Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. When you access one of your credit scores, look on the upper right hand side of the screen: you can click on “printable report” and view/print/save the entire credit report; or use the shortcuts to view specific sections of the credit report."

lol nothing to do with what I had asked.  But your response makes great sense.  I hadn't even remembered that I pulled a free report - or that I had done the free trial!  I thought I had just started paying the subscription on mine.

Thanks again

Well, if you didn't know how to print a report before, you do now! Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
slarano
Frequent Contributor

I am in the same situation. And while the above reasoning tends to make sense, I believe it's a bit unfair to those of us who do decide to stay on and pay the monthly service fee. It's kind of a backdoor way to take away something that we're paying for as a part of the SW service. Free trials are free for a reason, and should not be taken into consideration when you're paying for a service.
ImageImageImage

Message 6 of 7
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

simonlarano wrote:
I am in the same situation. And while the above reasoning tends to make sense, I believe it's a bit unfair to those of us who do decide to stay on and pay the monthly service fee. It's kind of a backdoor way to take away something that we're paying for as a part of the SW service. Free trials are free for a reason, and should not be taken into consideration when you're paying for a service.
You make a good point, simonlarano. This is always a consideration when we offer something free or at a discount to attract new customers -- when the same offer doesn't apply to existing customers. Just so you know, we only allow one free trial sign up per customer per year to prevent people from gaming the system.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.