Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I cancel Free Trial of SW?

tag
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Should I cancel Free Trial of SW?

Okay, right now I have the 10 day can go ahead and cancel now, re-sign up and use the 20% off coupon I have? Can I do that?

Thanks in advance!

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I cancel Free Trial of SW?

Sure, you can. 

Just know you should read the posts concerning SW concerning their alerts and updates. 

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

I know, I have been reading alot about how junky SW is being with their alerts. As a matter of fact in the 29 days since I have had it, I have only received 1 alert and I KNOW I have had a new TL added as well as a couple COs deleted since then...

I really, really would like to keep it but now I am thinking maybe not.

I signed up for the free trial of TrueCredit but then I canceled a couple days later, now I am thinking I might sign back up again. It might be worth it, even if I end up getting blocked.

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 3 of 5
John060675
Valued Contributor

Megan,

I am very hard on SW, because I think they have so much potential.  It could and should be the best service out there.  I suppose I am hoping they will read the posts and make changes to better send out updates, but I doubt they will.

Having said this, I think it is a good service if you are going to be making a big purchase (car or home) in the near future.  If not, then I think it would be better served to get your FICO from all 3 CRA's every couple months.  If you do have a big purchase coming up, then I think you should get the SW service. 

I am sure others might have a different thought, though.  Good luck!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

John060675 wrote:
Megan,

I am very hard on SW, because I think they have so much potential.  It could and should be the best service out there.  I suppose I am hoping they will read the posts and make changes to better send out updates, but I doubt they will.

Having said this, I think it is a good service if you are going to be making a big purchase (car or home) in the near future.  If not, then I think it would be better served to get your FICO from all 3 CRA's every couple months.  If you do have a big purchase coming up, then I think you should get the SW service. 

I am sure others might have a different thought, though.  Good luck!

Just to let you know, John060675, we do read these posts and are constantly working to improve SW and all of our products, knowing that there are going to always be some problems with any product.

And while we aren't able to always respond to these posts and follow-up as much as we'd like, this feedback is important to us and we appreciate it -- and your business!

Barry
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.