Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for a new board

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Suggestion for a new board

The Types of Credit board has no topic heading that would seem to apply to the obtaining of unsecured installment loans. Just as a FYI, my son is starting a new business which I am helping in the financing of. Yeah, I could just write a check but he wants the discipline of an installment loan but is unable to get the needed $15,000 on his own, so the Bank of Dad opened its doors again. My credit union took the application and all I hear from them is crickets, which is normal for them (they lost an auto loan and a mortgage because of no response to my applications). Amex approved me at 9% for 4 years in less than 60 seconds. I think this type of information would be useful on the Boards, but there is no Board where it would seem to fit.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Suggestion for a new board

@Anonymous wrote:

The Types of Credit board has no topic heading that would seem to apply to the obtaining of unsecured installment loans. Just as a FYI, my son is starting a new business which I am helping in the financing of. Yeah, I could just write a check but he wants the discipline of an installment loan but is unable to get the needed $15,000 on his own, so the Bank of Dad opened its doors again. My credit union took the application and all I hear from them is crickets, which is normal for them (they lost an auto loan and a mortgage because of no response to my applications). Amex approved me at 9% for 4 years in less than 60 seconds. I think this type of information would be useful on the Boards, but there is no Board where it would seem to fit.

The Personal Finance board topic heading covers that...

This Personal Finance board is your place to discuss personal finance topics that don't fit in the other boards. Things like: retirement, banking, budgeting, personal loans, and credit card debt.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.