Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Quarterly Monitoring Update

tag
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

TU Quarterly Monitoring Update

I just found this in the fine print.

"We here at Transunion are pleased that you have chosen one of our credit monitoring products. We like money, and we're psyched we got some from you. Times are tough after all.

Anyway, our Quarterly Monitoring product is pretty cool. Every three months or so, we'll pull a new Transunion report for you.  We'll even tell you the exact day this will happen.  For example, your next report will be available on 6/15/09. However, this could happen at any time on June 15th, not at midnight as you might reasonably expect.  It probably won't be ready at 8:30am when you get to work, or at noon when you check again during lunch.  We realize this might be a little confusing and/or frustrating for some of our customers who are trying to stay on top of their credit reports, but like we said, we already got your money. Booyah.

You can expect your new report to be available later today... or Thursday... or sometime in November."

Matt (I shouldn't give TU such a hard time since they're the only CRA who deletes paid medical collections thorugh the HIPAA Process, but in my defense, it's Monday and I'm bored)

Message Edited by PayingTheBills on 06-15-2009 12:35 PM

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

Re: TU Quarterly Monitoring Update

11:41 pm.

still waiting.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Quarterly Monitoring Update

I'm supposed to get my new report today.  I'm assuming I'll have to wait until midnight?!?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.