Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Quarterly Monitoring

tag
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

TU Quarterly Monitoring

New score was supposed to arrive on 12/18/10.

Normally it takes a few hours into the the next day (usually before 2am) for my score to arrive, but it hasn't happened this time...

Perhaps because today is Sunday?

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: TU Quarterly Monitoring

Hello PayingTheBill,

I can't verify if you were or were not supposed to get your TU report on the 18th, but it looks like it's available to you as of this morning.  Your next one is due on 3/23/11.

-Barry

Message 2 of 11
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, mine was supposed to be available today today but I do not see it. Says "Next report updates 12/26/10." But I do not know where to get it or what to do to get it.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 3 of 11
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

*groan* The report still hasn't refreshed. ;(

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 4 of 11
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Took mine about 3 full days then on 4th day I did get it

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 5 of 11
Tazman81
Established Contributor

I am guessing the reports wanted time off for the holidays too.  Smiley Very Happy

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 6 of 11
frogfan12
Established Contributor

I'm having the same issue. No score although it was supposed to be updated on 1.1.11. I know there was a holiday but I'm hoping for an update tomorrow...

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 7 of 11
Heavanly1
Regular Contributor

Is this a new and ongoing issue with TU quarterly monitoring?

My report was due yesterday 01/14/11 and I still haven't received it. I can't contact MyFico because they're officially closed until Tuesday (being that Monday is a holiday).

What gives with these delays???

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue...my next report/score was due yesterday 01/25/2011. I got an alert a little while ago telling me my address had been changed to an old address I haven't used for over a year. It was an apartment and I'm concerned that maybe whoever lives there now may have received some sort of bulk mail offer in my name. The post office only forwards mail for a year. So, I logged in but can't seem to get any more info about it because the only report I have access to is an old one. Smiley Mad

Can someone please clarify this for me (and everyone else having the same issue)? Is there a time-zone glitch or something?? I'm on the east coast. If TUQM is on the west coast...or (g-d forbid) overseas...what time/day should I expect to actually see my updated report?

Thanks, in advance, for any advice.

Message 9 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

The consumer end of FICO is in California, so that might well be it.

Since this does keep happening over and over, maybe it would be a good idea to just add a mental asterisk to the date and not expect it until the next day. Smiley Happy

(Ideally, they would add a note giving a heads-up on the TU Quarterly site, but I'm not holding my breath...)

It's frustrating, I know, when you expect something to happen on a specific date.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.