Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical issue with 3BUltimate reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Technical issue with 3BUltimate reports

I sent a message to customer service and got the "we report what the bureaus report, here's how to dispute" canned response.  Tried replying to that email with a much more detailed explanation of the errors on myFICO's end, with screenshots, and the email was bounced back to me with the "mailbox full" reason.

myFICO has 2 of my accounts jumbled together under one in both the beta and old views, 1 current and open & 1 old and closed. Under "account 2" in the old view the EQ and TU columns show my open Sync Amazon and the EX column shows closed BoA acct. Those accounts are not shown as 2 individual accounts at all.  In beta view, the Sync Amazon then shows as closed, which it isn't.

I pulled my annual credit reports and the bureaus have everything correct, the data jumble is definitely on myFICO's end.

1 REPLY 1
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Technical issue with 3BUltimate reports

We are sorry for this issue. It is best to call our customer support team at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time) for further assistance. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.