Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time limit to pull my qtrly 3b?

tag
happy0510
Established Contributor

Time limit to pull my qtrly 3b?

Hello, my DH and I both have separate accounts purchased on the same day. Our 3 month anniversary is in Mid-November. Does this mean we will be able to pull a new 3b? Also, I really want to wait till end of November to pull since i'm waiting for some accounts to update. Is there a time limit on our pulls? Thanks! Happy Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time limit to pull my qtrly 3b?

Hello. Yes, your subscription to FICO Ultimate 3B means that 3 months from your sign-up date you'll get access to a new 3-bureau credit report and 19 FICO Scores. If you each have separate accounts, you'll each get access to one. 

Also, once your new 3-bureau report & FICO Scores are available, you'll have 90 days to redeem them, so you can definitely wait until the end of November to pull them. 

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello. Yes, your subscription to FICO Ultimate 3B means that 3 months from your sign-up date you'll get access to a new 3-bureau credit report and 19 FICO Scores. If you each have separate accounts, you'll each get access to one. 

Also, once your new 3-bureau report & FICO Scores are available, you'll have 90 days to redeem them, so you can definitely wait until the end of November to pull them. 

Hope this helps!

And if one waits 89 days, will the info be from the date it first became available, or from that 89th day?

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hope this helps!

And if one waits 89 days, will the info be from the date it first became available, or from that 89th day?

It will be from the 89th day.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question, Im due my second 3B report today, and I see nothing new..... Is there something I need to be doing to pull it?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.