Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tranunion quarterly report due today

tag
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Tranunion quarterly report due today

I have yet to receive my quarterly report from my fico, for transunion that is due today Nov.17th....
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Tranunion quarterly report due today

Hi susie....from what I've read here in the forums, you may need to wait until later tonight.

Like midnight.

Hopefully you can pull it then.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So one would need to check and "pull" it manually.. it wouldn't send an alert stating the report is available?
Message 3 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

tresa03 wrote:
So one would need to check and "pull" it manually.. it wouldn't send an alert stating the report is available?
With FQM, you should get a quarterly email telling you the new report and score are available if you log into your myFICO account.
Message 4 of 8
susieqj
Regular Contributor

Thank you, I received my report on Wednesday the next day...and I have since cancelled the subscription.

Thanks again...

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was due 11/19/09 and as of now...no alert... I did receive the weekly alert letting me know that everything is "all clear"
Message 6 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

tresa03 wrote:
Mine was due 11/19/09 and as of now...no alert... I did receive the weekly alert letting me know that everything is "all clear"
Apparently there was a technical problem that was preventing your report from being pulled. It's now been corrected and you should have your report by tomorrow. Let us know if you don't get it. Sorry for the difficulty.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it just a little while ago... Thanks again for the A+ Customer ServiceSmiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.