cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy with the Suze Orman's Kit.. Admin PLEASE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unhappy with the Suze Orman's Kit.. Admin PLEASE!

The description of this kit is not very well defined. It states that it "includes three FICO® scores and three credit reports". I assumed that was access to your score once a month for the 1 year purchase, which was the only reason I purchased the kit. It does not state "A one time FICO score from all 3", which would have made things a lot more clear. A little disappointed in myFICO for not giving a more detailed description on the product. If a MOD can give me some help here it will be appreciated. If not I will just be calling CS and work something out. On other notes: I AM NOT KNOCKING myFICO!! It is a very good quality report system ..
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unhappy with the Suze Orman's Kit.. Admin PLEASE!

UPSer wrote:
The description of this kit is not very well defined. It states that it "includes three FICO® scores and three credit reports". I assumed that was access to your score once a month for the 1 year purchase, which was the only reason I purchased the kit. It does not state "A one time FICO score from all 3", which would have made things a lot more clear. A little disappointed in myFICO for not giving a more detailed description on the product. If a MOD can give me some help here it will be appreciated. If not I will just be calling CS and work something out. On other notes: I AM NOT KNOCKING myFICO!! It is a very good quality report system ..

Hi UPSer,

I don't know whether Suze or Fair Isaac wrote the description, but it does say "3 personalized credit reports and 3 FICO scores."  It doesn't say anything about getting new scores on a daily or monthly basis. But I think you are correct that maybe it could be clearer that you get 3 one-time scores, and the 1 year access is for all the other stuff (debt eliminator, score simulator, etc.).

Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Once you know how it works, you can see that it doesn't say monthly or whatever, but it sure seems to catch a lot of people by surprise --there've been a LOT of posts about this.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

This should be teleported over to the Using myFico products section.

BTW I am a user of this product and feel that particular description was clear but they should note that you can't pull just a solo CBR without using a score, or vice versa.  As well, there is not 'error detection', just a list of what to look for on your reports. 

I still <3 you Suze!  Smiley Wink
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is probably why they have class action suit against them.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.