cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card information?

tag
Jeffers

Update credit card information?

I lost my credit card and received a new one and need to update my payment method. However, i can't find a link anywhere to do that. Am i missing something?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: Update credit card information?

@Jeffers wrote:

I lost my credit card and received a new one and need to update my payment method. However, i can't find a link anywhere to do that. Am i missing something?

I really think the only way is to call them. 

Reason is that if we can update our credit card info, then we can technically "cancel" our subscription at anytime and they don't want us to do that!

You read all the horror stories of people trying to cancel their 10 day trial subscription?

Message 2 of 5
Jeffers

Thanks for the reply. Calling them.....that's what i was afraid of. I find it ironic that myfico always talks about keeping your personal information safe but then forces you to give out your ssn and credit card number to a complete stranger over the phone. Unfortunately, i think it's time to end my subscription.

Message 3 of 5
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@Jeffers wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Calling them.....that's what i was afraid of. I find it ironic that myfico always talks about keeping your personal information safe but then forces you to give out your ssn and credit card number to a complete stranger over the phone. Unfortunately, i think it's time to end my subscription.

Yeah, all I hear are horrid stories about these products. I'm willing to give it 3 months and test it out. If it is what people say it is, then goodbye myFICO! Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 5
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

My husband needed to change his info. Emailed them and they said how to access a link. ..that doesn't exist! Emailed them back and they said he'd have to call. My guess is the link is only available when you aren't in that 3 month period.

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.