cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHO IS AVANGATE AND WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME?

tag
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

WHO IS AVANGATE AND WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME?

One would thing if your entity was changing your would alert your subscribers. Please explain who the eff is AVANGATE?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: WHO IS AVANGATE AND WHY ARE THEY CHARGING ME?

I googled Avangate and I guess they are into internet security and virus protection. Are you saying this is related to a myFICO.com purchase?

Message 2 of 4
lbalance
New Visitor

Avangate is a secure commerce and payments platform used by thousands of software and cloud services companies.  Likely FICO is leveraging their platform to manage payments on their behalf.

Message 3 of 4
lloyd1981
Established Member

I certainly hope not. A check on that firm lists hundreds of complaints of scams, billing errors, over-billing and other cons. My AmEx Business Platinum account advised a transaction by them without card being present. A check of my account shows a pending charge for Fair Isaac / FICO at the same amout. AmEx could not drill deeper until the charge becomes a hard charge. By tomorrow. I did send an email to Fair Isaac asking if Avangate is handling their billing. Waiting for response. Might want to google Avangate complaints and scams and see what comes up.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.