Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time for scores ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait time for scores ?

Hello,

I signed up for a myFICO account this morning and purchases ScoreWatch and the one-time charge Transunion score to get started. My credit card was charged a total of $32.90. I logged out and in several times, but I do not have any scores in my member center. If I click on the question marks, it seems I can purchase them, but shouldn't I be getting them for the 32 Dollars I already paid ? How long do I have to wait before I can see my scores ?

Thanks, Thomas

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Wait time for scores ?

you should get them immediately as long as you have a credit history and current reporting credit lines.  If not, call the customer service and ask for a refund.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I  called customer service, and they said a logout and login back should fix it. Also the phone connection of their customer service and the two calls I placed so far (the first one was identity verification right after I created the account) where so noisy and filled with static like I was calling someone on the moon or something. If this doesn't work out for me, where else can I go to get my scores ?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 6
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Equifax offers a way to get FICO scores.  They offer other FAKO scores too, so be sure of what you are ordering.  Other than that, I think you would need to apply for credit places and the lender usually gives you your score.... this could cause your score to drop due to inquiries though.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

24 hours wait, and still no scores. I have called customer service one more time yesterday and they said, it was because another customer is already using my SSN, they can't pull reports for me using the same SSN. Not sure how to approach that..... Anybody else with this experience ?

Thomas

Update: I just noticed that since yesterday I was charged TWICE 32.90 and TWICE 19.95 as well as once 1.00 USD by "FAIR ISAAC COSAN JOSE" on my credit card. Seems like the additional charges occured when I contacted the support hotline, and I cannot, 32 hours after purchasing scorewatch, see any scores.....

Message 5 of 6
apoplex2
Valued Member

Just to let you know, the support was now able to help me, I can see everything fine now and the overcharged money has been refunded.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.