Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was I dreaming????

tag
Davis9508
Contributor

Was I dreaming????

I swear a couple days ago MYFICO gave me the option for a monthly 3b report. It was just a little more but I backed out because I didn't want to change my billing date so I wanted to wait until today.

Today I can't find it?

Was it a dream? LOL.  It's quite possible I guess, my mind never shuts up these days.

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Was I dreaming????

I have a monthly 3B with MyFico.  It's called the MyFico Premier 3B.

When I first visited MyFico it wasn't there.  Then a week or two later it showed up so I subscribed.  Told a friend about it a week later and it was gone.  Checked incognito but it wasn't there, either.

Message 2 of 11
Davis9508
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a monthly 3B with MyFico.  It's called the MyFico Premier 3B.

When I first visited MyFico it wasn't there.  Then a week or two later it showed up so I subscribed.  Told a friend about it a week later and it was gone.  Checked incognito but it wasn't there, either.

Well dang.  I guess I should have signed up right away. I thought it would still be here today Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like they pull the product and then reissue it every so often.  No idea why that is.

At $39.95 a month it's hella expensive ($480 a year almost!) but I also assume it is costly to MyFico to offer it.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also note that the monthly charge date has no reference to the date you pull your 3B.  I get charged around the 24th of the month but I don't actually pull my 3B until the 15th of the following monthly when all my accounts update.

Message 5 of 11
Davis9508
Contributor

I called and the lady explained I needed to go in with internet explorer and not chrome. It worked now. It’s not premier anymore but it myfico ultimate 3b+
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that is so bizarre that it works in IE.  I just pulled IE open and still don't see it on their site!  Unless it's only an upgrade option from logging in and since I already have it I won't see the option.

What is your monthly payment for the monthly 3B?

Message 7 of 11
Davis9508
Contributor

It was an upgrade. It’s 39.95 a month. I will just keep it until I buy a house. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep I'm keeping mine until January at the latest.  Then I'll just rely on the free TU at Discover and the free EX (also at Discover, lol) monthly.  EQ is useless to me, no one I use ever pulls it other than Capital One in their infamous triple pull.

I am extremely close to having a clean profile.  Once that happens, I won't need 3B monthly monitoring or any major 3B monitoring that I can't get from the free versions.

Message 9 of 11
A1Credit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Seems like they pull the product and then reissue it every so often.  No idea why that is.

At $39.95 a month it's hella expensive ($480 a year almost!) but I also assume it is costly to MyFico to offer it.

I wonder why yours is so much?  I pay $29.95 per month for the Premier 3B.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.