cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

I don't care about daily pulls. In fact, I'm totally fine with the systems in place for the TU product and EQ product.

I just care about knowing about score changes relatively quickly for all three bureaus.
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

essen wrote:
Also I would like to have a **bleep** dispute department where you can talk with 1 person regarding items you have disputed since we get these canned responses back when we dispute something.

Simply put, we painstakingly detail our disputes to get the facts straight.  We put these into letters to your company and then it just gets scanned and we get a blanket response. 

Recently I did a Procedural request for verification, and IT IS CRITICAL that I know how it was verified.  I get a canned response of blah blah blah electronically.  THIS tells me nothing.  Who the hell am I supposed to talk to at the Collection Agency when they say they did not verify it.  I need facts, not canned responses.  I need to know who did what and when.

Your company put me in a position I did not want to be in.  I had to **bleep** nearly get an attorney and force the issue to the point of almost going to court to get them to delete an account that they could not prove was mine.

I feel your pain, and experience it myself. But it's not within FICO's ability to do anything about the behavior and procedures to access CRAs, OCs, CAs, etc.

That's a matter to take up with your representatives in The Congress and The Senate.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.