Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to MyFICO Premier?

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

What happened to MyFICO Premier?

I was just about to upgrade to the Premier service (3B report monthly instead of quarterly) but can't find it on the site.

What happened?

Suggestion: when you bring it back, have an "upgrade" link, so people upgrading from Ultimate to Premier won't be charged for both, just for the difference.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to MyFICO Premier?

I had the same thing happen (had the Premier offer appear, then it was gone later when I went to sign up).

Was still able to enroll, though - due to careful examination of my browser history. Smiley Wink

It's still there... just depends which version of the site happens to load for you.  Looks like they are doing A/B testing on new site design and plans.

The direct links to the new pages are:

Product list:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Productsa.aspx (scroll down for the new "Compare All Products")

Premier 3B:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

As a note for any MyFICO staff who may eventually wander by here... yes, offering monthly full report/score pulls was finally enough for me to consider paying for the annual subscription. Quarterly just wasn't frequent enough to be worth the price.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 2 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@iv wrote:

I had the same thing happen (had the Premier offer appear, then it was gone later when I went to sign up).

Was still able to enroll, though - due to careful examination of my browser history. Smiley Wink

It's still there... just depends which version of the site happens to load for you.  Looks like they are doing A/B testing on new site design and plans.

The direct links to the new pages are:

Product list:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Productsa.aspx (scroll down for the new "Compare All Products")

Premier 3B:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Premier-3B/

As a note for any MyFICO staff who may eventually wander by here... yes, offering monthly full report/score pulls was finally enough for me to consider paying for the annual subscription. Quarterly just wasn't frequent enough to be worth the price.

Wow. Amazing. Thank you.

Message 3 of 11
Blodreina
Established Contributor

According to customer service, the product team is working on the 3B Premier product.  Supposedly, it will become available again (exact date is unknown).  I can get to the product through the provided link above but not when visiting the site without a link.  I'm going to give it a while to see when/if it relaunches before I upgrade, since there may be changes coming to the product.

Thanks for the heads up; I had no idea it existed lol. 

Message 4 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Falere wrote:

According to customer service, the product team is working on the 3B Premier product.  Supposedly, it will become available again (exact date is unknown).  I can get to the product through the provided link above but not when visiting the site without a link.  I'm going to give it a while to see when/if it relaunches before I upgrade, since there may be changes coming to the product.

Thanks for the heads up; I had no idea it existed lol. 

A word of caution.

I signed up for it yesterday.

Unbeknownst to me they immediately pulled my 3B Report, which I didn't need for this month, rather than just making it available to me.

Having already pulled a report on the 6th of the month, I didn't need yesterday's report, and I'm now stuck with the 11th of the month as my report date every month even though I would usually want to get mine on the 6th.

So my suggestion would be not to sign up for it until the day of the month you actually want a new 3B report to become available.

Message 5 of 11
FiveOhFour
Contributor

what was the price/features of the 3b premier? it was a monitoring service like ultimate or a monthly score/report pull or what? 

PERFECT CREDIT SCORE FINALLY
2020: FICO Score 9 850/850 (Equifax) (I still only have ~4 cards)
2018 FICO: EQ: 820 TU: 807 EX: 806
First Credit Card in 2016 (2 secured cards)
Message 6 of 11
Creasy

Same here, I'll upgrade to Premier when it's readily available (shown as one of the choices on products page). 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be much happier with a monthly 3-bureau report.

Message 8 of 11
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

YOU can update at anytime after that date up until the next mth... Ex. If 11th of July is update date, you have until 11th of August to do it....@ least that's what mine says......So you can pull it later......Mine is 14th but I don't update till all lenders report usually around 3rd.....

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@9CLINE wrote:
YOU can update at anytime after that date up until the next mth... Ex. If 11th of July is update date, you have until 11th of August to do it....@ least that's what mine says......So you can pull it later......Mine is 14th but I don't update till all lenders report usually around 3rd.....

It doesnt allow me to bring up the premier page, but i can see it if i go to products and compare. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.